? ??????????????Valley Light? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (77 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 11675 Total Grabs. ?
?????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Big Ben (London)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (54 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 2452 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Up In The Sky BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Introduction

Welcome to our burgeoning little family's blog! We hope this blog will both serve as a means to keep up with family & friends as well as keep a record of events in our lives. A little about us. We are a fun, silly and adventurous pair. My name is Chy and my husband is Matt. Matt and I were fortunate to have accepted Christ in our lives as children. So, we have a lot for which to be thankful. We're not perfect, but we are forgiven. We strive to serve Him in all we do. The thing I most grateful for, second to my faith, is having married my husband. Matt is the most incredible man in the world. I don't know how I ended up with him, except divine intervention. Trust me, I could go on all day about him, but I think I'll save it for another blog.

We have two little girl dogs named Fudge and Roxy. They are both small and fuzzy. Other than that, they are quite different. Fudge is a brown 13 years old mixed shi tzu. I've had her since she was 8 weeks old. She is the best dog in the world. And that's not just a solo opinion either. It's well known throughout the land... She hardly ever barks and is extremely loyal, protective and friendly. Roxy is a white shi tzu. She is one year old and cute as a button! She thinks she's an infant though. You can hold her like a baby and everything. She can go to sleep in any position. You just pose her like a stuffed animal and she stays, without question. Her best trick yet is to sleep on her head. She's pretty much just here for our amusement. Her only fault is she chases me and bites my ankles every morning. Yes-literally, an ankle biter! Only my ankles though-never Matt's. They are the light of our lives, currently. Not for long though. They'll soon have to share the spotlight. Matt and I just learned we are expecting our first child in November!!! Now, I've experienced utter joy and elation, but knowing you are growing a person inside you rivals anything I've every felt. I'm sure it's to be the most awesome adventure ever! Praise God for miracles!

One thing we both wholeheartedly believe is that relationship maintenance, paired with a our Christian faith is the key to our successful marriage. Book/events we recommend are listed the bottom of our blog. Please let me know if you have any questions about them. We've read them and HIGHLY recommend them for all couples. I especially recommend the Weekend to Remember by Familylife.com. It's what first started our journey in relationship maintenance. It changed our outlook on marriage and changed our worlds! Thanks little brother for the recommendation!

God has brought us so far in the past five years. We met in 2003 and were married in 2004. Since then, it has been a whirlwind of adventure (and dreaded moving... ugh!). We've gotten the privilege to travel to Europe, and live in the Northeast US and Southwest US, which were quite the extremes, I must say. We got to visit quaint little historic towns, hike some exhilarating mountains, discover abandoned mines and Matt even did some mountain biking. So far, our marriage has been filled with exciting and satifying experiences and events. I dare say, parenthood shall be just as fun. As we get older, we realize how important family is in one's life. Funny how things don't start to come into focus until your thirties (for me at least). Matt has a gift of foresight-one of the wonderful qualities I admire so much in him! I hope we can share in your lives as much as you will in ours by keeping up with this blog. I promise pictures and updates regularly. My goal is weekly. God watch over you and keep you safe till we meet again.