? ??????????????Valley Light? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (77 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 11675 Total Grabs. ?
?????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Big Ben (London)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (54 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 2452 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Up In The Sky BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, November 15, 2009



Greetings! It's finally the last month of our prenatal journey! Thought I'd share some pictures with you all and give you an quick update on things. I am due on Thanksgiving, just 10 days away! But I am expecting to wait until at least a week after the due date, which is when the doctor will induce if I haven't delivered by then. Since we moved, we have gotten to see Matt's family and our friends in his hometown quite a bit. It's been great.




This is a buffalo at the local auction. It was a unique experience. The average buffalo sold for $800-1200. Not bad, huh? Matt's parent came up for the auction and had a great time.




The longhorn, as well as elk and buffalo roam freely, sometimes into the road. These are just feet off the roadway. Beautiful creatures.





This is me at about 8 months. Matt and I took the dogs on a sunset walk. The sunsets here are just incredible! Well, I posted as many photos as the site would allow me. Stayed tuned for more. I will post pictures of the baby as soon as I can.


Matt and I want to thank each of you for your support and prayers. God is good. We are still praying for His guidance on finding a church. I pray each of you are well. I hope to bring you good news about the baby soon! Take care.